... and I cannot tell you how much it excites me to have it lifted. I haven't been buying books for myself for roughly six months. I'm down to my last three four books, namely:
1. Arthur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha (one of those books on my to-read list)
2. Heather Graham's Death Dealer (very random find, found this hiding in my shelf)
3. Susan Scott's Fierce Leadership (very random find, want to read something non-fiction every once in a while)
4. Martin Lindstrom's Buy-ology (a book given to me in 2011 by the company I work for)
In order to complete my five books for July, I picked one book from my to-sell list.
5. Kimberly Willis Holt's Dancing in Cadillac Light (a random find, liked the title)
That's my final list and by August, I'm set for John Green! Yay!
I'm proud to say that this is one of the things that definitely worked out for me. Back in 2012, I barely read anything due to work. This year, I decided to give myself some form of break from work. (Haha, I'm a work-a-holic.) I wanted to get my old hobbies back such as reading and here I am! I managed to read over 33 books in the past six months and I can't be any happier even though, I admit that I was pressured into reading more than one but hey, I enjoyed the ride the books gave me.
So here's to July and my last five. Happy reading to all of us!
Keep on reading,